South by Southwest (SXSW) Music Festival 2015
Music Festival Dates: March 17 – 22, 2015
South by Southwest (SXSW) is an Austin music festival and conference. Since 1987, the music event has been an industry staple, bringing in bands, music execs and fans from all over the world. The 2013 event lasted six days featuring some of music’s top acts including Justin Timberlake, Green Day, Depeche Mode and Prince. The event takes place in various bars and music venues throughout the city of Austin, Texas.
SXSW is the largest music festival in the world boasting 2200 performers spread across 100+ venues.
No bands have been announced for SXSW 2015
- Artist Perspective: What is it Like to Play South by Southwest?
- Spandau Ballet: Unlikeliest Band on the Bill at SXSW
- iTunes Brings Coldplay, Keith Urban, Imagine Dragons to SXSW
- Why South by Southwest Music Festival Just Isn’t Worth It
- SXSW Review: Vampire Weekend, Haim, Small Black @ Stubb’s
- SXSW Review: Flaming Lips, Divine Fits, Jim James @ Auditorium Shores
- SXSW Review: Kendrick Lamar, Pusha T, Bun B @ Austin Music Hall
- SXSW Review: Natalie Maines, Iron and Wine, Dawes @ ACL Live
- SXSW Review: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Action Bronson, Icona Pop @ The Belmont
- Under the Radar Artists to Check Out at SXSW 2013